To Finish Divine: And so it begins...

To Finish Divine

or the state of my knitting and quilting UFOs and other unfinished business...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

And so it begins...

Finally, I have a blog!

Everyone in my family thinks I am silly...that someone at my age would want to blither and blather on the web about absolutely nothing. (Not that I'm old , mind you. Age is just a number, right?) It's just something that I have wanted to do for awhile and so here it is.
Besides just random ramblings, I hope to keep posting about my current (and not so current) projects in the hopes that by publicly announcing them, I would then become more accountable to finishing them. This has been a constant theme in my life...

"Hello. My name is Nancy and I am a procrastinator."
"Hi Nancy"

I suppose I have some ADD issues and always have, although this is just a self diagnosis. But it does explain why I have so many loose ends in my life. Well, this is the first step in my recovery...acknowledging the problem...and posting my projects. Here we go..

oh..and once in awhile there might be postings about my family, our travels, a book review or maybe a recipe or two...who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home