To Finish Divine: A little decorating today...

To Finish Divine

or the state of my knitting and quilting UFOs and other unfinished business...

Friday, August 25, 2006

A little decorating today...

This blogging stuff sure does take some time. Luckily, for the next few weeks at least, I have a bit. I work at the High School as a ParaEducator and we do not begin the Fall semester until September 5. Hopefully I will be able to maintain and stay current with this and all my other projects and committments. Or maybe I'll just be committed!

Today I spent some time decorating the blog...can you tell? I added a few links and rings and such..but I hope it doesn't get too busy. I mean messy looking. I'll have to live with it for awhile I think.

Many thanks to my youngest DD for helping with some of my html issues. Its been awhile since I have worked with it and she is a lifesaver when it comes to anything web related. Hopefully she will be able to care for me in my old age with that talent!

I don't feel too guilty for spending so much time on it today as it was a very rainy, dreary day here in Massachusetts. I suppose I could have been knitting or quilting, but there is still time for that tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home