To Finish Divine: Just a couple of things...

To Finish Divine

or the state of my knitting and quilting UFOs and other unfinished business...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just a couple of things...

While I was posting to various other blogs, I thought it was time to update here a bit. I have been doing the Sock A Month KAL 5, which has kept me pretty focused and productive as far as my sock knitting goes. Of course, it is only the second month, but I did manage to make a pair of baby socks for my cousing Jayne, who is expecting a baby girl this summer. It is Your Basic Baby Socks pattern by Patti Pierce Stone for P2 Designs. The yarn is Bernat Softee Baby in "Candy Baby". It is a DK weight and I used size 2 DPN's.

I plan to make a Baby Surprise Jacketwith the remaining yarn to send along with them.

I have been on school vacation this week. It's been a pretty lazy week, although I have managed to get a couple of things done, including making 200 chocolate pops for our school's drama festival this coming weekend. I also took a quilting class today. It was a Happy Villages Workshop based on the book by Karen Eckmeier. It was very fun and freeing. I will post pictures of the finished product at some future date (when I finish it! LOL!)

I continue to work on hats for the Lenten project of 4,000 hats in 40 days. I am on number three..hoping to start number four tonight. Perhaps it will be my Oscar watching project.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, look here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home