To Finish Divine: Off to Rhinebeck...

To Finish Divine

or the state of my knitting and quilting UFOs and other unfinished business...

Friday, October 19, 2007

Off to Rhinebeck...

very early in the morning, so I am off to bed. I feel like it is Christmas Eve and I am 7 years old again...I won't be able to sleep because I am just too excited!

I hope to meet up with lots of Ravelers and Blogger Bingo Folks tomorrow. I think I will be wearing jeans and a white t-shirt and perhaps a denim shirt or shawl...depends on the temperature. I have my "I'm a square" tote bag and button, my maps and spreadsheets are ready, and my camera is charging. Whee!

The meetup for the daytime is supposed to be 12/1 pm outside the food building (E). I am sad that I won't be able to attend the big Ravelry Bash Saturday night, but the YarnSafaris Bus will be leaving for home at 5:30. I just hope I can fit it all in! See you at Rhinebeck!

oh...for all of my fellow Blogger Bingo friends...sorry that I haven't posted this photo before...I forgot all about doing it. Here you go, such as it is!

4 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

This is going to be fun. Why? Because not only are you on my card, but you are also one of my squares!
=:8

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Piglottie said...

Cool photo :) Have fun at Rhinebeck. I'm so jealous, but a bit far to come from Yorkshire lol.

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Julianne said...

Can't wait to meet you!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

Great to meet you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home