To Finish Divine: Nearing the End...

To Finish Divine

or the state of my knitting and quilting UFOs and other unfinished business...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nearing the End...

of school that is. Tomorrow is our last full day with students, then there are three half days of finals and review. School officially ends on Monday, the 23rd. Everyone, students and teachers alike, cannot wait!

On the knitting front, I have been trying to finish up the Jaywalker socks that were started several months ago..I will definitely have them done by the end of the month so that I will be eligible for my "J" for the SAM5 KAL. My Lace Ribbon Scarf from the Spring Issue of Knitty is going along well. I am more than half way finished, so that should be completed soon. I have been working on the various Traveling Scarves that have been coming my way. It has been great fun and a bit challenging to work on everyone's piece; trying to decide which yarn and what pattern to use has been stimulating.

While surfing sites tonight, I came across this little Game by Cast On Cast Off..try it for yourself. Enjoy.



1. Nancy through my eyes, 2. chicken piccata, 3. Voices, 4. purple haze, 5. gerard_butler_pants, 6. coffee art, 7. KELLS PRIORY. KILKENNY, IRELAND., 8. New York Style Cheesecake, 9. Still Life For Teacher, 10. Snowmen family in TX, 11. 365:23 Create, 12. -{ ❤ ~

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Arctic Knitter said...

Happy Last Day of School! As a fellow teacher, I totally understand. We've been out for awhile now, but that only means the new school year is closer. Enjoy your vacation - time to knit! :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home