To Finish Divine: Whoah..it's been HOW long???

To Finish Divine

or the state of my knitting and quilting UFOs and other unfinished business...

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Whoah..it's been HOW long???

I can't believe it's been four months since my last post. I missed Autumn entirely! As one of my many resolutions for the new year, which is literally only days away, I pledge to post more often and with some regularity..not just when guilt goads me into it. In keeping with that resolution, as a member of Ravelry I joined a new group that is reading 52 books in 52 weeks. Therefore, I plan to post at least weekly on my book progress (or lack thereof). This is the plan at least. It will also keep me somewhat accountable for my other hobbies, such as knitting and quilting and hopefully I will be posting my progress in those areas as well.

I did manage to get a few projects done for the holidays..a pair of fingerless gloves for my friend Patty and a scarf for Amy. I also made an illusion scarf in a dragonfly pattern for my DD's roomate at college, who is an entymology major. I have almost completed a pair of fingerless gloves for my youngest DD, and I have managed to make at least one pair of socks per month to go along with the Sock A Month Knitalong. I will post a few photos soon.

Well..off to try to organize my books for next week and to finish off a pair of Hedgerow Socks for this month's SAM pair.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Jody said...

Okay, I have to know: what group is reading 52 books in 52 weeks? I might be interested. See you in TSG soon! (Hint, hint!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home