To Finish Divine: What was I thinking...

To Finish Divine

or the state of my knitting and quilting UFOs and other unfinished business...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What was I thinking...

One of the main reasons for the creation of this blog was to try to get some of my unfinished items completed by admitting to them publicly. But after doing some blog surfing yesterday, I came across an irresistible KAL that is about to begin. It is the Mystery Stole 3 created by Melanie (aka Pink Lemon Twist). Of course, I don't have any of the necessary supplies, so a yarn purchase is in my immediate future. I have a summer school meeting this afternoon, so a trip to the LYS is in order after that. Sadly, the closest yarn shop to me is closing soon, so I may have to take advantage of her "going-out-of-business" sale. The KAL begins this Friday, so time is of the essence. Beads are also involved in this project, so the craft store may also be involved in this excursion. Wish me luck! I will post swatch photos soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home